Adjwoa a female Ghanian living in British Columbia, Canada has “tag” me. So what does that mean. I am to write 7 random things about myself following some simple rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog. Adjwoa made this easy as her number applies to myself as well.
1. I am super obsessed with keeping things in their proper place, or should I say, in the place I have designated as their proper place.
2. I am of African, Welch/Scottish, Portuguese, and French origin. My great grandfather, Francis McClarin played bag pipes for my mother when she was a girl.
3. I have been a Star Trek fan since I was about 6 years old. I grew up watching the original series in re-runs in the West Indies.
4. I will eat almost anything. As my grandmother always said, “What doesn’t kill, does fatten”.
5. I married my college sweet heart. I stalked her for 7 years.
6. I have been drinking coffee since I was about 5 years old.
7. I spent the first 6 years of my life growing up with my grandparents on their farm. My first pet was a goat..
I tag Bernard of Bernard’s Diabetes Blog, Manuel Hernandez of Ask Manny, Scott Strumello of Scott’s Web Log, Scott Johnson of Scott’s Diabetes Journal, Chrissie of Chrissie’s Diabetes Blog, Lilli of Overcompliance and Jenny of Diabetes Update.